OUR chef's RECIPES
At H. Smith we strive to keep up to date with market trends and the ever-evolving menus in the food business. Our NPD team and development chef are always looking at new innovative products to meet expectations of our customers.
Mexican Shredded Chicken
- 600g HS shredded chicken
- 1 tbsp tamarind
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1 chopped chilli
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Add the olive oil to a wok over a high heat, then add the tamarind, lime juice and molasses until the sauce is sticky in the pan.
2. Add the shredded chicken, and toss until its fully coated.
3. Let the dish cook for 5 minutes, until the chicken is hot, and warm through.
4. Transfer everything into a serving dish and sprinkle with the chopped coriander.
Serves 2 people
Thick Cut Shredded Chicken
This recipe was produced using our steam-cooked thick cut shredded chicken breast fillets. This product is IQF frozen (freeflow) in 4 x 2.5kg bags; 10kg net case weight. Halal slaughtered.